harness the power of your audience
Krux ADM is the core audience engine within our DMP, powering analysis, discovery, segmentation, and targeting activities. With ADM, companies can make good on their data's potential and gain a competitive edge in an increasingly data-driven media market.
Powerful segmentation engine
- Real-Time No Limits Segmentation for client-customizable taxonomies: our clients define their own rules, segments, and targeting grid; we don’t hammer them into ours
- Event-based framework for capturing and analyzing any kind of web engagement
- Real-time segment classificaiton, going from user action to actionable segment in less than 75 milliseconds
Flexible Big Data Store
- Flexibility and scalability to support any first-party data sources
- Turnkey access to third-party data providers
- Extract once, Load Everywhere cloud-based ETL for synthesis of online/offline data
- Clustering, classification, and forecasting of audience populations
- Robust audience, loyalty, yield, and campaign analytics
This powerful tool, built on our cloud-based data management infrastructure, gives companies complete control over their audience assets. By providing one central store for all audience data, keyed to a common user ID, ADM allows a publisher to combine information from web experiences, third parties, and internal offline systems and make it available for targeting against a broad range of business applications.
By design, we have developed a platform to meet the needs of a still-emerging audience-driven media market. By taking a ‘clean slate’ approach, we extend a more useful platform to our clients, unencumbered by legacy behavioral targeting models or competing lines of business. We believe Krux ADM’s event-based framework allows a publisher to create dynamic segmentation strategies by capturing and combining any user gesture, any click, any behavior, any demographic, any search keyword, or any third party data element.
One of its most powerful features is real-time segmentation, making it possible to identify and respond to key consumer behaviors as they happen, making every web interaction count. Krux clients are finding valuable applications of this feature in in-session content customization adn ad targeting, enhancing user experience from one page to the next. With this capability, you can go from user action to actionalbe segment in less than 75ms. To our knowledge, no other DMP player matches this real-time capability.
To our knowledge, no other provider in the market delivers this uncapped segmentation flexibility. While adops specialists are certainly accustomed to deploying pixels and matching cookies, and while Krux’s competitors have made strides in consolidating those cookies into a central store, we believe we are the first to capture and operationalize any event-based user data in a flexible, easy-to-use system of engagement. The days of tedious hacking of key-value pairs and management of obscure ad targeting codes are behind us; Krux ADM abstracts away the gore so that companies can for the first time identify and intelligently interact with users.