Reflections on the Krux Apps Launch
Yesterday was a pretty big day for Krux. On Thursday February 24th, we formally kicked off the public beta of a new offering called Krux Apps. On the heels of that, I wanted to take a moment and share a few thoughts.
Krux Apps is a suite of audience, web performance, and revenue optimization tools we’ve developed for smaller website operators. It was built to bring the efficiency and scalability of our cloud-based Audience Data Control solutions to a group that has been underserved in the Big Data revolution.
While Krux Apps features a new UI, it is not a new platform, and the underlying data collection, management, and analytic techniques are the same. This new offering gives smaller websites access to ‘right-sized’ solutions, building on the extensive investments in the Krux enterprise platform.
Importantly, know that the Krux Apps launch in no way reflects a change in our focus. We remain committed to delivering the technology and web data capabilities businesses need to survive and thrive. Krux Apps serves to extend our reach, letting us bring the power of cloud-based Audience Data Control to a new group of users.
The official product announcement can be found here: http://bit.ly/kruxapps. Also of note is the re-launch of our corporate website. Our new home on the web is now www.krux.com (something you likely know already since you're on that very website now).
I encourage you to take a peek at the announcement and further explore the new site when you have the time. And as always, feel free to drop me a line with any questions or feedback on what Krux is up to these days.
Recent Company Posts
- Feb 20, 2015 Time Inc. Deepens Data Savvy With Krux
- Feb 13, 2015 Krux and the IAB Kingmakers
- Feb 04, 2015 Buckle Up! Edmunds.com Revs Up Direct and Programmatic Powered by Krux’s DMP
- Oct 13, 2014 Velocity is the Next Frontier for Big Data
- Sep 18, 2014 Company-Building: Old School Versus New School
- Feb 20, 2014 “Mobile DMP: Dead At Design Time” featured on AdExchanger
- Jan 23, 2014 “Marketers 5 key questions, Synchronicity and The College Party” featured on Adotas.
- Nov 08, 2013 On The Merits Of Being Unreasonable (And Why Steve Jobs Isn’t My Idol)
- Oct 09, 2013 Giving Authority Part 2
- Oct 02, 2013 Giving Authority