NYT bon targeting practices and consumer concerns
The NYT has entered the fray with a piece on the practice of retargeting here. They highlight the fact that many find it ‘creepy,’ and how the industry is on the hook to do a better job educating the consumer and executing in ways that feel less invasive to those on the receiving end.
Krux Digital is here to help bring that creepiness factor down in any way we can. ;)
Recent Company Posts
- Feb 20, 2015 Time Inc. Deepens Data Savvy With Krux
- Feb 13, 2015 Krux and the IAB Kingmakers
- Feb 04, 2015 Buckle Up! Edmunds.com Revs Up Direct and Programmatic Powered by Krux’s DMP
- Oct 13, 2014 Velocity is the Next Frontier for Big Data
- Sep 18, 2014 Company-Building: Old School Versus New School
- Feb 20, 2014 “Mobile DMP: Dead At Design Time” featured on AdExchanger
- Jan 23, 2014 “Marketers 5 key questions, Synchronicity and The College Party” featured on Adotas.
- Nov 08, 2013 On The Merits Of Being Unreasonable (And Why Steve Jobs Isn’t My Idol)
- Oct 09, 2013 Giving Authority Part 2
- Oct 02, 2013 Giving Authority