NYT: Ad Group Unveils Plan to Improve Web Privacy
As a reflection of the industry’s focus on privacy and the protection of consumer’s digital signatures, the AAAA, AAF, ANA, DMA, IAB, and NAI have come together on an important consumer privacy initiative. The NYT offers an excellent overview here.
As the debate around online privacy and advertiser access to users’ data continues, a group of the advertising industry’s largest trade organizations was to announce on Monday the details of a self-regulatory program that would allow users to opt out of being tracked by its member organizations.
Krux’s ‘true north’ is the consumer; they and digital media publishers together require new infrastructure to preserve privacy and thwart data piracy. We’re delighted to see continued progress towards this end.
Recent Company Posts
- Feb 20, 2015 Time Inc. Deepens Data Savvy With Krux
- Feb 13, 2015 Krux and the IAB Kingmakers
- Feb 04, 2015 Buckle Up! Edmunds.com Revs Up Direct and Programmatic Powered by Krux’s DMP
- Oct 13, 2014 Velocity is the Next Frontier for Big Data
- Sep 18, 2014 Company-Building: Old School Versus New School
- Feb 20, 2014 “Mobile DMP: Dead At Design Time” featured on AdExchanger
- Jan 23, 2014 “Marketers 5 key questions, Synchronicity and The College Party” featured on Adotas.
- Nov 08, 2013 On The Merits Of Being Unreasonable (And Why Steve Jobs Isn’t My Idol)
- Oct 09, 2013 Giving Authority Part 2
- Oct 02, 2013 Giving Authority