Looking forward to IAB MIXX
Next week, I have the distinct honor of hositng a breakout discussion at IAB MIXX. Joining me is an esteemed group of panelists pulled from all corners of the digiital media market. It promises to be an insightful and entertaining dialogue about the changing role of audience data and consumer insight in shaping today's digital content, commerce, and advertising experiences.
If you're at IAB MIXX next Monday, do drop in on our session.
Monday, October 3, 230p-315p
Room 510, 5th floor
Looking Beyond Data Management to Understand Digital Media’s Consumer Experience Imperative
Explore the growing opportunity in consumer data from the perspective of both the web publisher and the advertiser/agency. This panel investigates:
- How web publishers, marketers, and agencies can equip themselves to bring data-driven audience advertising to market, with attention to the required investments in systems, processes, and people
- How privacy concerns, consumer choice, and data security inform the development of robust markets for data-driven advertising and commerce
- Which new business models, technologies, and usage patterns offer the highest promise for capturing new revenue from consumer data
Moderator: Tom Chavez, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Krux Digital
Michael Greene, Analyst, Forrester Research
Pam Horan, President, Online Publishers Association
Josh Jacobs, President, Accuen
Megan Pagliuca, General Manager, Display Media, Merkle
The MIXX event is being held at NYC's Crowne Plaze Hotel, Monday, October 3rd through Tuesday, October 4th.
Recent Company Posts
- Feb 20, 2014 “Mobile DMP: Dead At Design Time” featured on AdExchanger
- Jan 23, 2014 “Marketers 5 key questions, Synchronicity and The College Party” featured on Adotas.
- Nov 08, 2013 On The Merits Of Being Unreasonable (And Why Steve Jobs Isn’t My Idol)
- Oct 09, 2013 Giving Authority Part 2
- Oct 02, 2013 Giving Authority
- Sep 12, 2013 PEOPLE DATA MANAGEMENT: Premise and Promise
- Jul 02, 2013 Marketers Beware: ‘Data Leakage’ On The Web Affects You, Too
- May 03, 2013 Placements Are Dead, Long Live Data
- May 03, 2013 What Do Big Data and Butchers Have in Common?
- Mar 20, 2013 News & Views from Krux - March 2013 Newsletter