Krux Digital Welcomes msnbc.com As Its Latest Partner
Msnbc.com is using Krux Data Sentry, the first available module of the broader Krux data management platform. Data Sentry provides digital media publishers with actionable insights and greater control over the activities of companies that collect valuable profile and behavioral information about their audiences.
Msnbc.com’s choice of Krux reflects an industry focused on encouraging responsible business practices and combating the potentially unauthorized or unintended data collection activities pervasive across the Internet today.
Thanks to Charlie Tillinghast and the entire msnbc.com team!
(Press release here.)
Recent Company Posts
- Oct 13, 2014 Velocity is the Next Frontier for Big Data
- Sep 18, 2014 Company-Building: Old School Versus New School
- Feb 20, 2014 “Mobile DMP: Dead At Design Time” featured on AdExchanger
- Jan 23, 2014 “Marketers 5 key questions, Synchronicity and The College Party” featured on Adotas.
- Nov 08, 2013 On The Merits Of Being Unreasonable (And Why Steve Jobs Isn’t My Idol)
- Oct 09, 2013 Giving Authority Part 2
- Oct 02, 2013 Giving Authority
- Sep 12, 2013 PEOPLE DATA MANAGEMENT: Premise and Promise
- Jul 02, 2013 Marketers Beware: ‘Data Leakage’ On The Web Affects You, Too
- May 03, 2013 Placements Are Dead, Long Live Data