Krux Digital Welcomes msnbc.com As Its Latest Partner
Msnbc.com is using Krux Data Sentry, the first available module of the broader Krux data management platform. Data Sentry provides digital media publishers with actionable insights and greater control over the activities of companies that collect valuable profile and behavioral information about their audiences.
Msnbc.com’s choice of Krux reflects an industry focused on encouraging responsible business practices and combating the potentially unauthorized or unintended data collection activities pervasive across the Internet today.
Thanks to Charlie Tillinghast and the entire msnbc.com team!
(Press release here.)
Recent Company Posts
- Mar 18, 2015 Cross-device Identity Management: The Path to One-to-One Marketing
- Feb 20, 2015 Time Inc. Deepens Data Savvy With Krux
- Feb 13, 2015 Krux and the IAB Kingmakers
- Feb 04, 2015 Buckle Up! Edmunds.com Revs Up Direct and Programmatic Powered by Krux’s DMP
- Oct 13, 2014 Velocity is the Next Frontier for Big Data
- Sep 18, 2014 Company-Building: Old School Versus New School
- Feb 20, 2014 “Mobile DMP: Dead At Design Time” featured on AdExchanger
- Jan 23, 2014 “Marketers 5 key questions, Synchronicity and The College Party” featured on Adotas.
- Nov 08, 2013 On The Merits Of Being Unreasonable (And Why Steve Jobs Isn’t My Idol)
- Oct 09, 2013 Giving Authority Part 2