Increased Focus on Privacy Protection
As reported widely, and by David Kaplan of paidContent here, many companies, including Better Advertising, are collaborating with players across the industry to extend greater transparency and control to the consumer as relates to data collection and its use in support of behavioral targeting.
This reflects the trend of consumers recognizing the inherent value of their digital signatures. Similarly, it reflects an industry coming together to ensure all parties are operating in the plain light of day. And while the consumer-focused solutions are of incredible importance, there is another weighty class of issues facing publishers.
Increasingly, publishers are looking for new ways to prevent data skimming and data theft, to find a new class of technology services to protect data privacy and thwart data piracy. It’s on this premise that Krux Digital was founded, providing an end to end platform to safeguard, manage, and make responsible use of consumer data signatures.
For publishers and consumers alike, this new class of infrastructure is critical as, collectively, we prepare for digital media’s data-driven future.
Recent Company Posts
- Oct 13, 2014 Velocity is the Next Frontier for Big Data
- Sep 18, 2014 Company-Building: Old School Versus New School
- Feb 20, 2014 “Mobile DMP: Dead At Design Time” featured on AdExchanger
- Jan 23, 2014 “Marketers 5 key questions, Synchronicity and The College Party” featured on Adotas.
- Nov 08, 2013 On The Merits Of Being Unreasonable (And Why Steve Jobs Isn’t My Idol)
- Oct 09, 2013 Giving Authority Part 2
- Oct 02, 2013 Giving Authority
- Sep 12, 2013 PEOPLE DATA MANAGEMENT: Premise and Promise
- Jul 02, 2013 Marketers Beware: ‘Data Leakage’ On The Web Affects You, Too
- May 03, 2013 Placements Are Dead, Long Live Data