And the beat goes on…
Thanks to everyone out there, across the media industry and beyond, who has taken an interest in the findings of our 2010 Cross Industry Study. For the most part, the response has been pretty darn positive. And yes, there were a few rotten tomatoes thrown, but thankfully no rocks.
While the initial wave subsided a bit, we’re still seeing lots of downloads and remarkable traffic levels to the data site. And the study’s results keep cropping up in the most interesting places, like here and here most recently.
We were also quite flattered when Lotame‘s Jason Downie reached out to share this terrific graphic with us. His interpretation of our results illustrates one of the key findings quite dramatically — that being just how crowded and chaotic the data collection world is becoming.
So, many thanks to Jason and the Lotame team for this terrific data remix. We welcome more of the same from folks all across the internets.
Krux is focused on contributing to industry growth through thought leadership and the open exchange of information and opinions. And you can expect much more of the same in the new year.
Thanks, Team Krux
Recent Company Posts
- Oct 13, 2014 Velocity is the Next Frontier for Big Data
- Sep 18, 2014 Company-Building: Old School Versus New School
- Feb 20, 2014 “Mobile DMP: Dead At Design Time” featured on AdExchanger
- Jan 23, 2014 “Marketers 5 key questions, Synchronicity and The College Party” featured on Adotas.
- Nov 08, 2013 On The Merits Of Being Unreasonable (And Why Steve Jobs Isn’t My Idol)
- Oct 09, 2013 Giving Authority Part 2
- Oct 02, 2013 Giving Authority
- Sep 12, 2013 PEOPLE DATA MANAGEMENT: Premise and Promise
- Jul 02, 2013 Marketers Beware: ‘Data Leakage’ On The Web Affects You, Too
- May 03, 2013 Placements Are Dead, Long Live Data